2:55 PM
Saturday, May 06, 2006
Obviously stupid drivers only take ON CALL SERVICES especially in the morning when its peak hour.Wheras they can earn extra $2.50 for any calls services.Taxi drivers doesnt own the word,courtesy.The moment they saw students flag for them,immediate they turn to BUSY.
Because of such irresponsible drivers on earth,students are always late for school.But of course,this may be one of the caused.
Haha i saw something which makes me laugh.
Service Pledge
I am proud to be a taxi driver of (Protected company reputation)
I will be helpful, courteous and honest
I will dress professionally and keep my taxi clean
I will make every trip safe and comfortable
So as to make our companies Number 1 in taxi service
REALLY?Do they take their pledge for real or fun?
Anyway thanks chugeok for the boxes.Finally finished my editings which lasted two hours on those boxes and pictures.
Had math p2 and geog yesterday.As sequence,math fail for sure and i will pass my geog.8 marks gone on the mapwork.How dumb!
Well,im failing my chemistry again.My tests arent gonna help with just passing marks.Hais!!!
P/s: Im not scolding all the taxi drivers in sg,but to those who are irresponsible only.





