<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/18262589?origin\x3dhttp://kasandd.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>








DASAND

soulmate: damien


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting








Kasand Poh's Facebook profile


Served by BLOG2u


Click Friendster
Last modified on:










[ Copy this | Start New | Full Size ]





4:45 AM Sunday, May 28, 2006

SERIOUSLY HOW MANY HARDCORE READERS I HAD UH !

Didnt realise that i haven blogged for so long. Thought i didnt leave the faithful readers a note but anyway now that im back and living very well now.I really dont miss blogging at all. Maybe because i have been caught up with lots of outing with my buddies lately.Looked at the stats and i am rather surprised people still check back on the blog to see if i am back blogging or not.Hee hee...

I almost forgot my password.

I got stunned and think! “What is my password?”

Truthfully speaking, i just procrastinate. I keep pushing my work till the next day and i do not blog meantime. Because if i do,i do feel guilty.Guilty for spending my time on blogging and not spending my time on doing work or playing enough for my life.

So what do i do so that i will not feel guilty when pushing my time fruitfully? I actually unwind myself by having steamboat for dinner at least once a week,played pool,shopping and stay over.I swear,this time i really ate alot alot but i didnt put on any weight.I didnt know why,perhaps its meant for a healing broken heart.

Caught VOICE and Poseidon last week. ITS BORING,not exciting not tense not everything.

The following day, 20.05.2006


Went to collect my appointment from TNS for my portfolio.Search the whole NEWTON for hours before i managed to find TNS because i walked the wrong path and i got there sweating like tapwater.

MAY DAY - Bird park on 21.05.2006

I remembered the minister of manpower, hmm ya, that guy walked passed me and waved at me, i got shocked and i waved back. Thats cute eh...

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

The world of darkness, one of my favourite shot

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

After that, we proceed to JurongPoint for our lunch.Shopped around and entered Toys'R.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Internet makes me feel very very homesick. Im far too lazy to online for the past one week, i came home from school and slept till next morning.

I cannot stand uncertainties. I wished my future would be more certain. I wished i had a direction that leads me to a clearer mindset.

I would to identify myself, i would be the:

-average student
-average blogger
-average hair day

It's so useless being the averager. Im cutting my hair very soon.