3:37 AM
Wednesday, June 21, 2006
I will say why now.
But before i continue, i hope you are not the same person ( itseemssofunny) but it dont seem so funny to me. lols
Because if u are the same exact person, everyone here knows what a truly reliable source you are who always check on me ah?
I dont copy the way xiaxue or dy blogs. And why should i gain fame from them when im on my way to success to be independent? I was signed to be an artiste, theres nothing wrong with it. Im not proud or dao to anyone, im still the same old me, unless you think likewise. Its my blog, i got hell lots of freedom of speech to blogs whats happening in my life. Leave my blog if you are uncomfortable with it, cause afterall it has nothing to do with you. Nobody begs your traffic for my blog anyway.
If you are a truly insecure person and need to vent your insecurities somewhere by attempting to put me down, maybe you can tried like few months back. I would probably end up crying and yelling but not now, no longer.
Never insult me on a personal level. I am sick of it. Deal it somewhere. If i dont believe in myself, why should others respect me for who i am?
Give me sometime, i will prove you wrong and make you lost of words on me. Hahaha everything takes time and needs hardwork, things dont come for free. Especially, time dont stop on particular you. lols
Enough of that, im getting so bored in typing those sentences. Im too happy for that, enjoyed myself at ESCAPE sososo much today with jieshi. Screams our lungs off on every rides. Finally, we played go kart. Hahahhaahhaa im too happy for anything, im lost of words.
Had dance practice just now, i love APP GRP 7 lots. They rocks rocks rocks.





