<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/18262589?origin\x3dhttp://kasandd.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>








DASAND

soulmate: damien


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting








Kasand Poh's Facebook profile


Served by BLOG2u


Click Friendster
Last modified on:










[ Copy this | Start New | Full Size ]





9:59 AM Thursday, July 20, 2006

I just really really sick and tired of people who thinks that they know me really fucking well, when they actually dont. I know some people are expecting apologies and stuffs but i really do not think i have done anything wrong except being myself and do not see the need to apologise at all.


But you know what, i cant please everyone. So, so be it.


I am just asking for a simple favour that people please do not spread untrue statements or lies. Because other than my bestfriend and sister, they do know me personally. But if you really really do not know me at all, no matter how u much you trying to convince yourself that you do. Its a little impossible, you can disagree with what i write, but please do it in a non offending manner. People with narrow minded might only listen to one sided story from either of his friend rather than facing the fact that you are always the loser.


I may came across as bit of arrogant but somehow i trust my judgement because thats just sheer honestly. I give non second thought in typing whatever came across my mind. I take things seriously, even certain jokes. I can honestly say that i had gotten over the stage where people's opinions mattered to me. It doesnt really matters now, afterall many things occured and makes me realised.


To him:


LEAVE ME ALONE and thats it. Please dont mention my name anymore, i got nothing to do with you. Whatever you had said to all my dearest friend about that matter, i will just treated like nothing happen or i had heard nothing. Im not trying to defend my bf or whoever that hates you, just that i had enough of you. Im sick of you, do you know?


Not a very constructive entry but do hope to be appreciated.