4:04 PM
Thursday, August 17, 2006
There is absolutely nothing else to do because i just came home and waiting for my hair to dry.
Oh ya, especially thanks to Alex, Owen and Jessica. I remembered i had 2 paint brushes and i think i lost one. Left with the round headed brush. So i was practically msn-ed those whom i know, for paint brushes. Then jessica and alex replied me, and brought it to school for me today.
I reached school quite early today for my final touch up. So didnt managed to meet up owen for the paint brushes and was like rather disappointed. Then when the bell rang, siewli came with his brushes and handed it to me. I thought he would eventually oversleep and forget about it but he didnt. He still made the effort to pass it to her. I was like ... speechless. Hahaha
Touched -
Its a success for my art today! I finished on the dot. Released at 10.25 and report to the art room for our N lvl batik photo shoot. Ahh, i spent up to hundreds dollars on art coursework, materials and accessories. Plain wasted, reserve for school purpose.
Reached home at 11.30am, had a nice bath. Slept at 12 and woke up at 6.30pm. Rushed for my class later on. Today lessons about, audition tips and stuffs. I wanna try out unplug one day, haha. Angel wanna asked all ladies in the class out one of the fridays for club. Im going, please turn up babes. ( She will get you in, age doesnt matter)

Edwin's workpiece hahaha. APP GRP 7
My beloved friends, show me you love me. Initiate some catching up sessions with me. Pool, movies, lunch, dinner or gaming. Right DINO! So long didnt play pool le... Right now i have a feeling that my life would be damn dead if im still stuck at home and i dont think people will wholeheartly commit their whole entire life on ADSS, projects and studies all the time.
I only had one meal today. My stomach making hell lots of noise now, so irritating. I wont eat at this hour, but proceed to my bedroom. GAG GAG GAG !
Anyway, i lost my horoscope necklace. Pisces. I dropped it somewhere and i couldnt find it back. So heart breaking. Can anyone help me to look for it and keep me notice if you spot the exact necklace somewhere? *CRIES*





