5:46 AM
Wednesday, August 30, 2006
I know that you are expecting apologies and stuff from me, but i really do not think i have done anything wrong and i remembered clearly for what i had said. Each of you told me different stories, how am i suspose to belive each of you to convince myself that its actually my fault.
You are pissed, so do i because of that call.
You must be veryvery sorry now, because i really hates you. All parties are at fault and why do you fucking siding them and pushing all the blames on me? I no longer had the trust in you...
Whatever i had said, thats all just SHEER HONESTY, belive anot, up to you then. Im really sick and tired of all repeating fights and quarrels. At a moment of anger, do you fucking give a second thought of what you speak and must you treat it so seriously? I do get mad easily if you continuously provoked me and had no hesitation in screaming my ass off you.
I pened everything down here, hoping you will get a chance to drop by here and read it (i doubt). No modifications and no thinking, straight forward enough.
I can honestly honestly say that i had gotten over the stage where your opinions mattered to me. Learn to accept yourself, your flaws and all, and actually be contented and happy with your life now. Why must i fucking change for you then? Live for yourself, not others. Some people can be really mean and try to get over their own insecurities by trying to destory the confidence of others. No matter how much i hated you, rest assured, your secrets are still safed with me.
I rather be friendless than constantly trying to change myself to fit the "perfect image" of others.
So tiring and do you think others do appreciate your damn effort? Nah, your stupid enough.
Taking a risk, being more opinionated and voice whats all thoughts here, may feel better.
Figure it out yourself, the way you spoke to me just now is really terrible.





