10:58 AM
Wednesday, August 23, 2006
I guess its a period of time where everyone else is so busy with exams and coming prelims. Hey friends, whatever you busy with, do take care of your health okay?
HAI...
I didnt get to control myself today. Cant help to have this screwed up feeling and i even lost my temper to my bestfriend. Sorry, i didnt mean it. I still need you. Its the first time, badly pissed by the others. Be it my temper or my sudden emotional caused, i really had no mood for just now, indescribable shit.
Dont know what got into me too, a feeling of emptiness. Its like, though i may appear having fun, having many new friends and stuffs, everyday seemed to be living to the fullest, but at the end of the day, theres someting inside me, aching. I still haven figure out whats that though, but it just doesnt feel good at all.
I heard many many stories, legend or even tales. About this and that, fights and quarrels. I still wonder do honesty is as hard to find as diamonds? Dishonesty becomes a tactic for some to save themselves to get rid of their problems. If lies can be saved forever, there wont be sayings like, fire can never be wrapped by paper.
I can never be happy knowing that theres 3 stupid accident occured within 2 following weeks in Woodlands area. Today, and theres one in the morning, happened at avenue 2. That lady died on the spot again. Another case, millionaire's son. Died in a car crash. Ahya, fxxking many accidents la. I didnt know why, i just felt so sorry for the world, for the people and families.
:(
I would like to apologise for my misjudgement in the past. The people i never knew would care for me, people i thought did not care a shit about me, they did. They proved my first judgement wrong. I hate to say it either exposed anything but its just my judgement. I do hope, making choices without regreting is the best. Least, im happy for what i had owned now.
Hmmm, take just now as an example. Its like, we susposed to meet up at 3pm and the guys were like, taking their own sweet time chit chatting still. Making their own way up slowly and didnt knew that they were already 15minutes late for the movie. But anyway, they cant get in too, underaged. Because stupid cathay just changed their rules recently. Then, i got even more pissed. At that moment, i really lost my temper. I didnt know why. Maybe theres too many things that had been bottling in me.
In the end, only yuting and i watched Ghost Game, NC16.
Many many disturbing scenes and should be rated at M18. So on, we bought couple sits eh, haha and we got hell shock for the first scene and screamed.
Afterall, its just one stupid ranting entry.





