<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/18262589?origin\x3dhttp://kasandd.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>








DASAND

soulmate: damien


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting








Kasand Poh's Facebook profile


Served by BLOG2u


Click Friendster
Last modified on:










[ Copy this | Start New | Full Size ]





10:48 AM Wednesday, September 27, 2006

I think it just absurd.


Everyone knew it, i hate lizards. Especially my closest friends whoever you are...


It was apparently crawling any where it likes at my balconly. Every seconds, it irritates and crap out of me. No hesitation at all, grabbed a newspaper and whacked at it.


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


A very fat hungry lizard. Didnt managed to kill it, only broken tail dropped off. Im so disappointed when it didnt die. I will never have peace in going toilet, bedroom or kitchen. It will huant my life. wtf


And my dad reached home in time, he threw that icky away.


And next, i dont wanna say. I never thought of any, my fear for lizards was unexplainable, I cant go any further in explaining anymore. It just hurts, because nobody seems to understand me. Never ever, why is it repeating again and again.


Why?