1:54 AM
Saturday, November 25, 2006
DAMN stress up being locked up at home today. This wasnt me at all. Out of sudden, had the urge, strong urge of quitting my job, leaving the house, calling every one in my phone contacts, finding myself another short term shelter to play or stay on temp. I own the freedom but holy shit, im not making good use of it. Its like, now already coming to an end of november, did i really enjoy and making use of the holidays? I been to all places in sg except sentosa bcs im afraid of sun. Afraid of sun burnt or whatever. Kea, thinking of jioing friends out tomorrow for lunch, dinner or whatever supper. Kea, damn fed up. If i cant sleep later on, i had to toss until the next morning, maybe trying hard on jamming? Awaiting for baby to call me up later :'(
Sometimes, im wondering whether i was rather naive to belive and trust in people so easily whereby its all a pack of lies they made up. I cant belive how ugly the world can be when it comes to friendship. Is it really that diffcult to be truthful, honest and sincere to each other? Cant we be just friends that can enjoy each other's company and nothing more. Why at times, we had to make transactions to improve our relationship and why must we always be thinking of what we can gain more than be just friends? Its all being friends, true to each other. The word FRIENDS doesnt come without a price, doesnt come without me and you building it together.
Its so damn god lucky and fortunate to have you as my best friend. Before i met you, i had no hesitation to continue and improving it with no ulterior motives. I didnt ask more from you before, but just purely an simple explanation. I had no idea of what exactly happened. Why are you saying all those words to me eh? Its like, been a year or something, we didnt quarrel yea? Somemore, i cant afford to lose a bestfriend like you. Bcs u know me better than anyone else, you know, i dont think that way of being just friends.
I still safe keep everything. No betrays. And seriously, i do hope, you still trust me. Bcs i saw your god damn sick msn nick. As if you were refering to me??? I doubt kea.
Im so looking forward on everything, my baby, my dino, my chloe and especially my pay day. Im gonna spree on everything i eye on. Thats my promise to singapore's economy. Damn damn fed up, horrible mood i had now, kea stopping here.
Depressed for 24/7
DEAD.





