<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/18262589?origin\x3dhttp://kasandd.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>








DASAND

soulmate: damien


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting








Kasand Poh's Facebook profile


Served by BLOG2u


Click Friendster
Last modified on:










[ Copy this | Start New | Full Size ]





2:01 AM Monday, December 04, 2006

I know i havent been posting a proper entry for ages. Because I am downright busy enjoying, meeting up with baby,chloe and dino.


I just woke up, i didnt had a good wink last night. Stay over at dino's house with baby. On sat, went taka deliberately, managed to contact js and met her up. Then yuting smsed me, informed me that theres another suicidal of people jumping down the mrt platform again. I was stunned, i thought it was a joke. I think its a trend or something, a very memorable death route to gain fame out of it. I think its getting boring, should jump down right above merlion's head at sentosa instead, more creative uh hahahahahahahhaha.


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Rested our feets @ cafe


I hope theres more new attractions please. Its way too boring walking down orchard road everytime i step there. Then i will start to rumble and complained unnecessary. Its always, heeren, cine, paragon, visma, taka and far east. Its so bored, thought of something different, shall make use of this holidays, enjoy and play to the fullest. Because its the golden period of time im having with my baby hehe. And i tasted this very first time of sweetness, being acompained and being loved by him. I wished i had some kind of magical ability of freezing the time.


Went heeren first, baby bought his Adidas jacket. Then to GUESS later on, really had a hard time choosing the colours of my wallet. I was deciding, on the materials and the G on display.


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Finally, these is it.


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Problem comes again after my wallet. Thought of buying a combo for my wallet and a bag but it doesnt comes with my idea design bags which i choose another small handy bag instead. Its such a chore deciding and hesitating on which designs ands colours i should pick. I could even sensed baby are tired while waiting for me choosing and hesitating. Favourite brand eh, cant stop my stares, looking at the shopping bag lying on the floor @ my bedroom.


Right after the purchased, rushed to meet up with dino, chloe and jianhao. We had our dinner at marina again. I wondered when will dino stop making comments on me whenever he sees me, grrr i really got the urge to smack him hehe. And forever, jh is always lame, he made another fab comments right after dino. Then, jp came and joined us for dinner as well.


After our heavy meal, Jp and jh went ktv after that. Then left with the R21 couple, baby and me. So we walked over to the river viewing. Spend our nights there slacking, screaming over.


After that, went dino's hse, slept awhile and woke up in sweat. Noticed that im wearing contact lens. So i quickely pulled dino away from his dota game, and plead him for the eye mo. Luckily, i still managed to remove it. *cold sweat*


Then baby cycled me to sembawang for crabbing together with dino. Still managed to catch a few big crabs before we decide to leave the place. Chloe came after that, was resting at the restaurant and dino cycled her back and never ever expected on our way back cycling, we got chased by stray dogs. One came after another, a total of 3 black huge dogs and another up on the hill, chasing and barking fiercely at us when we cycled passed them. And imagine, one of the bloody dog was only 5 damn feet away from me. I almost cry, then dino and baby speed up and got rid off them. Holy shit, if we ever fall off from the bike, we wont hesitate after being bite from them and throw them into the huge drain right beside us.


Afterall its a frightening experience. I will never ever go for crabbing again.


Damn bloody mfbcb dogs, i will never forget the way they chased me, 5 feets right behind me. Till now, until im safe at house, the flash backs of the dogs still scare me. I dont mind 5 baby puppies chasing after me but not to those stray dogs, grrr dont make me curse dogs for nothing.


Went back dino's hse, bath and got changed. Then baby and dino slept for hours. Left me, chloe and jessica, chatting all the way until they woke up.


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Loves ;D


Happy Birthday OngYanZhi, he demanded for more testimonials as a gift for his birthday hahaha -.-