<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/18262589?origin\x3dhttp://kasandd.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>








DASAND

soulmate: damien


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting








Kasand Poh's Facebook profile


Served by BLOG2u


Click Friendster
Last modified on:










[ Copy this | Start New | Full Size ]





10:03 PM Wednesday, March 21, 2007

I Am @ Youth.SG (amended)


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Came across this website recently, one friend encouraged me in writing a entry regarding anything that impressed or peeved me, about myself, social issues, BGR, or anything under the sun. The contest timeline ends on the 23rd this month. I hope, i still able to make it on time. Will give it my best shot! :D



Title the blog entry “I Am @ Youth.SG”.



Everything about me, i shall blog about now, right here. First of all, basic self introduction. Im Poh Ping Hwee, seventeen this year. Well, i dont really like my full name as it sounds more rather a guy's name because of the english pronounciation. So i named myself another nick, Kasand. Since last year, everyone in my school started calling me 'Kasand' instead of my actual name. *GAGS*



Before i started using blogger as my daily online diary, i used to have a little notebook that i carried everywhere i go to during secondary one. But the old habit of mine didnt change, i kept losing my things so often that i had to buy another notebook as my diary each and every time i lost it, I almost lost the faith in writing diary. Soon, i discovered blogger one particular day. I started to blog things i encountered, such as interactions with people i met and photos of my daily life. Time passed instantly, i had been blogging for almost 5years. Blogging's just another way i can share my writing without any restrictions.


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


All along, i came across countless of spammers. I have been a strong and tough girl, and have never been affected by the tags. But still, my mood went all the way down after receiving rude and insulting comments. I flared up and spoke unpleasantly at the rude taggers when im badly offended. I reckon that passerby have all the rights in the world to comment on whatever things you want since i put a tagboard/comment box up here. I felt that everyone here can have their rights to comment on anything freely. But people actually took it for granted, abused thier rights to bog me down. Some of them had the intention to piss me off by tagging those irrelevant comments which were obviously meant to challenge me. I dont see any wrong of blogging things i wanted to. Im just being straight forward for all my entries. Afterall, im not a good daily blogger as well, some people even accused me of being a blogger wannabe. I do what i know, what i want for myself and my blog. Everyone is special in their own ways, maybe im not as good as the way you want me to be. But i can show the sincerity in doing certain things to win people's hearts and gain back the trust and faith they had for me. All opinions doesn't matter to anyone else. I dont go for publicity, or even gaining any fame from anyone else. I do it just for my interests and hobbies. I really do appreciate and thank to those who visited my site and gave positive comments.


I got a lovely family. Everyone is happily conversing together although there will always be ups and downs in everyone's life. Parents were always generous, caring and patient towards my sister and me. I will always love them, for as long as can be.


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


I have great friends too. Some of them and i had been through many fights, many disagreements and verbal lashing at each other. Yet, we never fail to make it up and let our pride down with apologises. We never fail to become friends again. Some friends accepted me when i was bloody annoying and uptight. When i was always the one to spoil things. Yet, they accepted that as a part of me. No matter how much i left them out, no matter how much i dislike them, they still welcome me with open arms. Friends do change me. I began to discover the true me, the real inside me of what i really want to be. Thats the power of having friends by your side.



Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


I got a fanstastic boyfriend, Terence. I named him baby. My one precious baby. I always love his smell because its great. We have been together for almost 4months excluding those days he took to woo me. He is really a great great guy. I am so lucky to have him. I trust him whole-heartedly. Only him knows me inside out just the way i am. Baby will always be part of my comfort zone. Whenever im feeling low, he is still showing his understanding towards me and trying to cheer me up with his *secret* method. He is just so sweet, caring me with those small actions. He will never allow anyone to bully me, even any injuries others would cause me, he will try his best to protect me from all these little happenings. He still treats me like a gem even though my attitude was like poop.



For your information, my boyfriend rarely do surprises for anyone. But when it comes to our monthly anniversary, he would suggest to buy a little gift for me. I could see his effort in buying that present for me. Really, Im so touched. Terence is a good guy for me to rely on. I thinks hes worthy of my love and my time and i knew that im his final stop. How deep is our love? How often do we meet up?



Actions speaks louder than words. We meet up almost everyday during school holidays as well as public holidays despite him travelling from east to north just to accompany me. During school days, maybe 4 days a week because of our busy shedule. Both our parents agreed on our relationship. Given the mental support, i hope this relationship do last for eternity haha. I think im falling in love with baby more each day.



Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


FOOD!!!!!! I love eating! I am hankering for more food...


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Ex admin from Pasta Mania. Im proudly to announce that, im experienced in sales marketing, financial accounting, cashier, roadshows, surveyor, sales promoter & retail, being an artiste from UAN (United Artiste Network) and as a member of ZLN (Zodiac Ladies Network) .


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Im still young and energetic. I do belive i can work for my future. I aspire to be the lime light among the youths @ SG! :D


Dearest family, boyfriend and friends out there. All of you are my love, all individual is unique.



Hey! Youth.SG ROCKS!