<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/18262589?origin\x3dhttp://kasandd.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>








DASAND

soulmate: damien


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting








Kasand Poh's Facebook profile


Served by BLOG2u


Click Friendster
Last modified on:










[ Copy this | Start New | Full Size ]





11:33 PM Friday, March 16, 2007

Ok, baby and jeff just left my place. Before that, met up with jeff at 768. Played maple, then baby & jeff dota! Then came over my place, fixed e stupid maple. Ahya, so fucking complicated. I already dl the whole maple, only the manual patching went wrong. Wtf! I tried to dl the 0.38-4.0 version, yet error again and again. Tried part 1 to 18 still cannot. Sua! Wth and i hate going lan especially 768. Fucking kids running around, knock onto me, shouting and screaming across me while im so into maple. And because of the disturbance, i got fed up. I turned my head and scream back at him, then stared at the rest of the kids and they kept quiet for a moment only, lol. They were like only primary school kids, and what the hell they were doing here at lan? Imagine a group of kids, dotaing and screaming their ass off while u wanted to have a relaxing game on. Fucking noob in dota... fuck kids!


Wth aunties want from us? Me, baby and jeff were inside this 912 bus. Then we talked topics about maple, then there was like some vulgarities lala... Then this stupid auntie turn her bloody head and stare at us like no one knows. I looked at her, she turned back, i stared back again, she turned away! Whats there to see, i really hope they can get a life la. Which teenager dont scold vulgar? Not happy, get off the bus. Yeah. Very sickening you know, its not that im the one who always voice out all my unhappiness towards certain people. Its because, they dont deserve to be respect from us.


So, what about giving up seats in MRT for elderly? Some filipino "maid" refused to give up seats to that old man, so i was complaining so much to eve. Its very crowded inside the train, people just refused to help and give in for the needy la! I dont have the guts to walk towards her and say "Excuse me, can you kindly give up your seat to this very very old man standing infront of you"? I may sound very awkward kay. Ughh, cant imagine if i had say that. I dont, i cant. I do hope i can help a little, but i didnt anyway. I just watched that old man, being squeezed in the crowd.


Aww, some people just annoy me no matter how hard they try to please. Sometimes i just want to rip off the face mask that they are putting on. Okay enoughed. Thats me la, my attitude and temper. Least, im not those unreasonable sort i think. Hahahahahaahahahahaaa


As for tml, going baby hse first, then meet up with his friends at DXO. Party starts at 9pm, chiong until 3am straight uh! Okay, cya.