11:55 AM
Friday, March 16, 2007
Ohmyfgodshitfuckyah i hate some devil princess piggy crown shit hole! (i will blog abt this later when i reach home) We are all laughing at her! <-- point point!
LOL!
Sry for the lack of updates, met up with baby everyday this week, had my 5 day's dinner at his house too. Im so addicted into maple now. I like benben also, hes a obedient didi! Dino staying at baby's hse for a week, he ah chiong maple like mad. 24/7! Then baby chiong his dota, i wanna tag team with him hehe. Hahahaha i wanna suan DINO hahahahaha! His maple... ahem~ dont cry uh!
I have vvv good hair days everyday now! Rebonded my fringe, had my fringe short, behind neck length and long in e front. Upper with bob style! I hate long hair now, no longer a trend. Pouts.
Baby fetching me after school later, gonna ask him to help me dye my hair "pinky red brown" heh heh! Going lan shop later too! Maple & dota... I know my dota very zai... Hee
I love terence, terence love me, dont belive u ask him lo...!
Really la! Haha!
I think meijun & eve loves me too! I think so only... cos they lesbian uh! Bth siaaa... *pouts*. Eve only love her nana, their 18th months anniversary tml! Gong xi gong xi! :D





