12:44 PM
Saturday, March 24, 2007
Received an email from youthsg. I got into Top20 in round 6 and thanks Crazyhamster for informing me this very good news. Anyway, crazyhamster is youth.sg last round 5's winner!
Earlier on, i posted the form of voting. I kind of worry if the voting doesnt work, because Crazyhamster told me that theres a reflected on another new page on "thankyou for the votes". So, guys if you voted earlier on on that form, kindly vote again at this site http://www.vote.youth.sg
Im contestant B5!
Sorry for the trouble, you will see this page on http://www.vote.youth.sg for votings.

And after you had click "VOTE", you will get to see this page.

I saw myself pin post up here!
http://www.youth.sg/blog/iamfavourites
B5 of Round6
Name: Kasand
About her blog: She’s 17 and has been blogging for some time, having her fair share of spamming and flaming. Read her blog entry musing about her family and loved ones.
To vote,
Click here: http://www.vote.youth.sg
REMEMBER IM B5 !!!!!!!
REMEMBER IM B5 !!!!!!!
REMEMBER IM B5 !!!!!!!
FIVE lucky voters will get to win a $10 Sakae Sushi Dining Voucher*.





