1:22 PM
Saturday, May 26, 2007
Im really happy with what i have now and going through...


Sweetie & louis came to my house first, slacked. Camwhore after makeup! I really miss yj so much, so much i had to say here! GEEEEE

Presents from baby!!! 25.05.07

While we busying makeup-ing, the guys went to play games! =,="


Baby is being such a sweetheart boyfriend that accompanying me anywhere i want to be and i bought everything i listed yesterday already. Love!

Wore this out hehe, babytop & my F21 shorts! I felt so great after buying 1 shorts & 4tops at one go at vivo city! I had such a splendid time doing my favourite thing - photo taking & buy more tops! I dont know, i mind the attire alot and maybe the image of a person is very important with the attire worn.






This undoctored picture, haha! Nice right my top! :D


Terence & Lamborghini. Sweet!


After shopping for hours, finally i felt my legs shouting for "stop". I can never feel tired after shopping each time.

Went St James Power Station & home sweet home :D
Sucha wonder fruitful & spendid day i had, with terence & all my new tops! Happy 6th month anni terence :D
One last picture!

Kay! Going out soon! Seeya!





