3:19 AM
Wednesday, June 27, 2007
1) Nicole
2) Terence
3) Yuting
4) Waiting
5) Meijun
6) Jiajia
7) Jane
8) Evelyn
9) Yuanjuan
10) Yingying
How u meet 3?
Ever since secondary 2
What would you do if you had never met number 1?
I will start grumbling haha
What would you do if 6 & 2 were going out?
Haha omg, my boyfriend & jiajia! Haha i will squeeze her like i did 1year back!
Have you ever seen 4 cry?
Omg yes!
Where did you meet number 10?
Secondary sch heh...
How do you know 8?
Evelyn! Thru msn...
What do you think about 7?
She ah, talk very loud during primary school time hahaha...
What would you do if 5 confessed they loved you?
I will kill myself, nb shes meijun!!!
A fact/or something about 9?
Shes too skinny!
Who is 2 going out with?
Who else? Me of cos :D
What's 4 do for a living?
I dont know him haha, selling dog food!
Would you ever live with number 8?
Noooooo, she got her gf!
Where does 3 live?
Mandai zoo hahahahahahahaha!
What do you like about number 1?
Shes frank, shes loyal and afterall shes the sweetest!
Is 2 your best friend?
No... upgraded already!
Do you miss number 3?
Yes! I wanna meet her this week! I insisted pls!
What is your opinion of number 5?
Talk very loud, noisy, very short and not honest! She got boyfriend still deny!
Is 10 a power ranger?
No, shes too short to be a ranger & cannot fly high! Hhahahahahaha...
Repost as: "Can you name 10 people in ur mind right now?"
NOTE: Merely just a survey, no seriousness in this. No offence ah! LOVES :D
Ehhhhhhhhh this is way too funny la! I saw NICOLE posted this earlier on, so i copy&paste it here. Sry if i didnt finish all the friend's name list. Bcs theres only 10 ya!
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA





