11:50 PM
Friday, June 29, 2007
Tml is the last day, buy whatever anything & extra extra of misc you ever ever need em' & eat as long as you can at any restuarant because 7% GST starts 1st July and say goodbye to GSS! Abit kiasu la, but have you prepare to pay extra 70cents for an item of $10? Think!
Anyway, yj & i cab to adss. I thought we couldnt enter the school bcs of the attire ya, but we can! LOL!
Its appropriate ok! :D

We had our giant breakfast after their recess... Looks scary, but we didnt finish all. I only ate one quuater each... I know we are wasting it, but we only did it once in afew months time! So ya, quite full indeed. Haha...

Slacked awhile then went up to art class. Fwah, cafe ~
Rarely theres cafe in secondary school ya. Slacked, chit chat with jieshi & rebecca. Then painted my nails also haha...




PastaMania! I didnt order anything, just watched em' ate & bought 2 cups of peppermint greentea! Bloated & chatted for hours, everything under the lights! HA! Since 1 to 6pm right? :D

Expired pictures... sushi...

Baby bought me this! Its a piggybank anw, time for me to start saving! :D





