1:57 AM
Friday, July 27, 2007

Those that i didnt put under clearance sales is either pending or sold. I got new stocks in, hence i clearing all these at much lower rates! Those who want re-order for more, welcome.
Back from baby's place. He played another thai horror movie again, watched half way & fall asleep on his cosy bed! I never failed, not to fall asleep on his bed before! Therefore, i always love going his place! I woke up, fall asleep again. Woke up again, fall asleep again. This routine repeated more than 3times haha! While he, benben & jeriel played dota etc.
Class released at 11.30am yesterday! Skipped the afternoon class and caught ALONEEEE at Amk Hub with eve & meijun!
And eve & i screammed like hell in cinema! While meijun act like some bravo-lady, lending us her hand, grab, pinched & squeezed during the show!
EVELYN SCREAM THE LOUDEST OKAY! Not me :)





