<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/18262589?origin\x3dhttp://kasandd.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>








DASAND

soulmate: damien


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting








Kasand Poh's Facebook profile


Served by BLOG2u


Click Friendster
Last modified on:










[ Copy this | Start New | Full Size ]





1:53 AM Sunday, July 22, 2007

Consider IMAGE HEAVY ANOT?


I dont know, maybe not.


I saw this year NDP bag! Haha i saw afew primary school kids walking ard under my block earlier on. Haha that bag sort of, panic bag, very square haha! But cute la, various colours with stripes on the front part haha! I want it too :(


Omg, today i made baby angry haha! Then we held hands, hug and everything fine :D


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


On my way to baby hse. I cant understand, why taxi uncles loves going one big round whereby there is a shorter route to baby hse! I told him to go PIE, but in the end, he went another way. He thought im noob, lol... actually im not, bastard.


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


OMG SCARY, i cant smile. Seriously, lol! I can really feel that my teeth starts to move, i gotta wear back my retainer! :(


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


:D


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


My new greeny skirt :D


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


I was trying out this tube from dorothy perkins. So nice rite? But left all sizes between uk14 to uk20!


Omg this tube is so damn huge for me. It almost drop down when i took this shot! LOL, haha... but i really love it so much la! I use my hairclip and kiap the extra space behind. Its uk14! Omg... If its uk8, i surely buy it! :(


AT e-games!


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


When i feel bored, i took pictures!


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


BOOO, trying hard to act cute lol !


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Close up :D


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


US!


I love my terence. Hugging him is nice. Kissing him makes me feel high that i wanna fly~