<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/18262589?origin\x3dhttp://kasandd.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>








DASAND

soulmate: damien


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting








Kasand Poh's Facebook profile


Served by BLOG2u


Click Friendster
Last modified on:










[ Copy this | Start New | Full Size ]





3:30 PM Friday, July 20, 2007

I had been procrastinating when i know i shld have blog more. I want!


Im just human ok, i have got my limits.


Stoppickingonmeucb. Ijustatemybreadandstopurshit.


Finally, im feeling better. I aim to sleep early and overslept today for school so didnt go either. My running nose stopped and can breathe in more air which turns today into a good day!


Life wont be sucks if there isnt any sucks people around stepping onto ur tail.


Trains are always packed early morning. The moment the door open, this lady trying out squeezing herself into the cabin and stand infront of me and eve. We hardly breathe bcos of her hairy hair. Theres not even a foot space for her to stand inbetween me and that lady in front of me earlier. Yet, she just cut in! I got no handle or poles to hold on to and im standing like a piece of leaf with no balance.


If people always misuse our kindness and take it for granted, theres no way i can tolerate them anymore and continue to be MISS KIND LADY HERE!


Everyone is so selfish. The only person they ever think about is themself so why do i even bother to move myself one side to give them space?


Ok and im amazed that, i always got bullied by those middle age working people who seems to be so highly up bcs of their attire wore, yet sucks at looks, behaviour and no sense of initiative, in giving up seats for elderly or "stop pushing if theres not single foot space for everyone else"! Cb low class mother fucking bastard aunties. I urged to scold them, but i didnt.


I already stop alot of complaining, but nowadays the old experiencing of all these shits is back. The old habit of people just wont change. I dont give a damn anymore. If you are mean, that means i should be meaner!


My blogger stop showing up recent entries! I cant view unless i click preview, it really drives me mad at times. The first thing i saw was, evelyn & meijun spamming at my chatango. I hate them, i wanna kill them on monday!


Anw, i spammed meijun back alr. Happy deleting tags haha! :D