12:56 AM
Monday, July 16, 2007

My baby! He taught me alot of things, which i dont know at all! My wonderful boy, loves! This baby here really know what "relax!" is called. Bcs he went facial every friday lo! -.-"

Had our lunch today at bugis! :D
We ate simple, no more fast food and fried stuffs. Wanna lead a healthy lifestyle kay, so ya, foodcourt then~

Hm in total, we went 3 places within 7hours!
Went vivo! I only get to shop very limited hours! Haha, baby tired bo bian! So in sequence, topshop, forever21, action city & daiso -.-!
Action city sell alot of cute stuffs, whoever love cute little toys can get those from there as low as $4.95 only!


He kiap my head hahaha!


Went dhoubly, PC bunk~

KILLING ZAKUN SPREE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:D
@ E-GAMES!




Gratz baby! I love the way you pwn those guys! :D
THANK YOU! ALL JUICY NECKLACE SOLD! Im trying to reorder one more for my girl u know, haha! That bitch always last minute call me reserved for her. I took 20minutes to update this post, hm slower by 5minutes hahahahah!
Yea yea good night! Sweet dream :D





