4:02 PM
Saturday, July 07, 2007
How many times i have repeated myself?
No swaps, no trade and no nego for prices you see! Go town areas and walk around, you can nv find such prices outside.
Why should i trade my BNWT with your old clothes?
I had already stated clearly, please make payment within 48hours after placing orders from me! If not your order will not be valid. I suggest registered mail for everyone, is much safer & easiler! And so, for normal postage, i bare no responsible if there is any lost mail.
Omg, if you do not own a POSB card, pls do not send concealed cash.
Strictly no concealed cash
Payment through POSB transfer
Prices shown are exclusive of postage
Prices are strictly non-negotiable & swaps
Meet up only when it is convenient for me only
If there is any delayed, i will email you immed for more info.
Normal mail ($1.20) for first item only & Registered Postage ($3.80)
I will send out asap once the stocks reach me and will send out the next working days.
This is the rules, just follow. I will appreciate!





