9:07 PM
Monday, July 30, 2007
The above entry gonna stick there for another 2weeks! Remember to click and check out the new updates and stuffs over at nikewomen.com.sg okay! On your left hand side of the screen, Nike ADS by Nuffnang! :D
OMG i hate 3D max, i got zero idea on how to make the ball bounce! Haha but i totally heart character designing.
Ohyaaa! I sent my phone for servicing. Those who cant contact me, do msn, email or tag me at chatango okay!
I going maple now. Awww i miss my terence, gonna meet him tml! Heeeeee!
Hey! I thinking of conducting SKINNY JEANS SPREE! VARIOUS COLOURS, exactly like topshop la, but of cos i finding the best price for all my love love! HAHA!
ALL SPREES IN PROCEDURES!
Option1: Skinny jeans spree
Option2: Jeans shorts!
Option3: Hoodie cardigan/jackets
Option4: Tube/halter
Option5: Juicy Couture necklaces!
I want feedbacks! Mail me thru email or chatango kay!





