1:29 AM
Sunday, July 15, 2007
This entry is specially for terence! Look below, nice? I miss you so so much*!!!

Un-doctored pic hahahaa...
Had dinner with yj & louis earlier on @ Soul Garden.
$26/ea person, i gave all cash and i left with all coins haha, yj more jia lad. No coins & notes! Hahaha, then we start on the topic on "increasement of GST". Did i hear wrong from louis? Nets charge GST too? I never know that haha, and i know carrying too much cash is not safe. So i chose to stick on paying by NETS! Even i bought a packet of cotton buds for $1.05 from "Dollar Value Shop", i still nets it!
Be safe than sorry! :D
Have you notice that every dollar value shop, theres a notice in front of the cashier? It says "We dont charge GST! even theres increasement!". (i dont quite remember, roughly it says like that la!)
Can tell me, what is the 5cents for? $1.05?
Hmm...
Well, yuan is the best sweetheart la, love you kay! I love her when she walk into the accessories shop with me, helping me in choosing those little lovely necklaces or ear rings haha! I think only girls do that to girls. I love girls. :>


Seafood kimichi soup! Not bad, give it a try! Not spicy la! :D

I love chocolate ice-cream! With lil coco chips hahahha!

Candid shot! Shes gonna scold me again bcs of this pic haha!
YUANJUAN, i wanna laugh out loud nowwwwww!

The most rou ma couple ~

Cro brother ~

Yea yeah, this is yuanjuan. Tiny head & no neck LOL
YUANJUAN, i wanna laugh out loud nowwwwww!
Im wearing the stripes cardigan! That smelly yj also wore the same, hers is white! Ahyo, so coincidence leh! Then we just casual walk around cwp, then one girl stare at yj, oh wow another girl wearing the same white cardigan again. LOL :D

My demaged today, $26 for dinner plus all the stuffs below equal how much? I dont know...



Cute right? Omg, pink pink... I used to hate pink alot, but why no longer now???
Good night! I took 15minutes to update this post, fast hur! Hahaha, baby tml :D





