6:08 PM
Sunday, August 12, 2007
Do you know why "Er gu"s dessert standard drop?
Bcs shes no longer work there. Her assistant got no skill or experience in cooking peanut/sesame and almond dessert. It either taste too blend or too thick, so... the taste pulled the quality & standard down. Boo!

I had one bowl of each sesame and almond portage for lunch today! While dad&mum had their zi char. Eew... so oily!

My latest new toy for my hp! Met that seller earlier, and i got this "biscuit & another shrimp" keychain for baby! Opt registered postage for that shrimp, hopefully i able to get it on tues or wed! :D
This is way tooooooooooo cute for my girly pink N70!


And i love hugging onto my kitty pillow whenever i goooooooo... woo ;D

I look so shag. I gonna maple now, sian... Tired of looking for slots! =(





