9:23 PM
Monday, November 26, 2007
F la, nag nag nag ur head la. Damn it and my mind f got mixed up just bcs i dont wanna hear anymore f naggy from anyone or whoever and i done everything you want me to. Just bcs im shifting, doesnt mind i gotta throw away everything. Within seconds, i threw away my babybear. F.
OH PLS SHUT THE F UP LA.
I dont mind burning all those girly digusting bears & hellokitty beside my bed now. And why did i go and throw away this bear then. F.

My damn sis kept blaming me la, made me damn f emo.
I dont care la.
Shit la, anyone see this similar bear at any outlets pls inform me. I willing to pay anyone to exchange for the details & places if u see it. I dno la, call me dumb or what, i like the features of this bear so damn much. Anw, i bought it from watson, 4 years ago -.-





