<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/18262589?origin\x3dhttp://kasandd.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>








DASAND

soulmate: damien


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting








Kasand Poh's Facebook profile


Served by BLOG2u


Click Friendster
Last modified on:










[ Copy this | Start New | Full Size ]





11:00 PM Sunday, January 20, 2008

I haven't been posting anything useful, this blog is so dead dead deaddddddddddddd now, no pics. Bored right! Ahya, thou i claim that i had fully recovered, but it came back again this evening. My body-aching and sore throat. Smtimes, i cough so hard that i can taste the blood along my throat area. Disgusting.


Dear aint feeling well too. We aren't allowed to share drinks blah blah you know hahaha, but we did. Cant stop the tempting each other haha. But now im so sad and sick and tired i dont feel like doing or eating anything. :(


Song by: CUI HAN XING [coffeeprince]


Some day, a long time from now
These rays of light
Remember the trip
I took to be next to you



At a seashore far away
At the end of the sky somewhere
Keep the precious memories
Of you and me
A blinding vision of azure
You're my sea
When I gave you my hand
Your dreams broke into white pieces


I'm planning on taking a long trip
A voyage deep into the sea
The smooth, silvery ripples
Take my body to you
A blinding vision of azure
You're my sea
When I gave you my hand a white
Burst of your smile
You know, too, that
I Love you very much
Wrap me in your softness

NEW PRODUCT.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Pasted eyeshadow. Hahahaha $30 leh each pair!


TSKTSK GD NITE!