1:40 AM
Saturday, February 09, 2008
Back from supper @ cwp. Had cheezyballs & a little of mos burger with sis & sandy heh. Soooooooo... im back for updates.
Am i late in wishing everyone here? Haha! Well, may all your dreams, wishes comes true and bless in health. This year, i really did ALOT of cleaning up, helping here and there and finally, revamped my room. Its so different now heh!

Anyone ate this before? I had this vegetarian thing for breakfast @ grandma's place every cny day1. I dont know why, and because only once a year, i will oblige with it. Its my favvvv kay!


Fruit cake from Sheraton Hotel...

Very very very very very very very noisy cousins. I nv like kids at all, bcs they produce alot of unwanted noise but as for my cute baby cousins were exceptions! Heh... and wanting to put them for nap, slowly watching them slp and fall asleep beside them aww.
MY GOODIES FROM DEAR.
He came the day before cny and pass me all these goodies from australia from his parents!

Those 2 circular mango are really huge and heavy. Why pink mango? Cos they were shy to be carried by me! hoho!


ALLLLLLL MY FAV LEH. HOW HE KNOW? HAHAHAHA

More pics tml........ dear coming! hohohohohoho! Ah looooong ptd ltd tml, somehow i need online booking, i think seats already filling fast! Lastly, stupid cathay, increased from normal $6.50 to 10.50 now at stupid causeway point.
GV HERE I COME!
PS: Submit ur orders here for jackets!
http://kasandd.livejournal.com/24856.html





