1:06 AM
Monday, March 24, 2008
My favvvv sushi delight.
Lunch @ Food Republic. Yummy dim sum, totally dig into every bites! YUMMM!
Adds on~
???Outstanding bill: $36.90.
Bought my little camera necklace, that comes along with cute little torch in the middle! With afew nail polish, from faceshop.

MY INCREDIBLE BREAKFAST BOUGHT BY DAD THIS MORNING HAHA.
PRO RIGHT? I love mini sizes of kong bak bao, esp there isnt any fatty meat inside every bun! :D

CLINIQUE FACIAL CARE & MAKEUP SETS FROM DEAR'S SIS!
Love those loose powder & blusher... ^_^
LOOKS SO BEAUTIFUL :D
LASTLY~ I found some cheap deal at some sites selling brandnew Palaroid camera for like 50SGD only! Shld i buy for saturday's party? Im still considering as... i still prefer using digital cams all the while.
Well, been really busy preparing for saturday's party. Dear & i fork out a sum of money and bought one damn gorgeous prom dress for sis, as her 21st birthday present lor ($$$$), check it out on saturday kay cos shes gonna wear it!!! Looking for makeup & hair stylish as well for that day... I machiam involving with every little things, planning for that saturday haha, will drag dear along together with me! HEE
Managed to find photographer too! Heee thanks so much! Hope to see all invited guests that day! :D
These few comments touches my heart so much...
KasanDamien
Posted 03/23/2008 10:55 pm
HONEY! I want to marry you! sometime soon though lolx =P
BUT....
100% Confirmed!
within the next 10 years! =)
wad do u say?
=D
KasanDamien
Posted 03/23/2008 10:58 pm
I got A* for my LIFE examination when I chose you at AOH 07 =)
It was a right choice! Though the choices were manymanymany, choosing you was not difficult cos you were my most perfect answer =D
KasanDamien
Posted 03/23/2008 11:01 pm
AOH was so sianZ on the first day, I hope the event would quickly end sia cos it ate into my precious weekend.
But when I saw you on the 2nd day, I didnt want the event to end at all. I looked forward to everyday and I would camp at FAMILYLAND in case you did not notice heeX..
Wells its our first WORK together =)
KasanDamien
Posted 03/23/2008 11:05 pm
I love you so much that...
It cant be expressed as a picture though a picture speak a thousand words cos it cant be expressed in words and even if it can be expressed in words, no amount of paper and ink in the world would be enough for me to pen down my love for you dear.
Wo hao ai ni.1314
KasanDamien
Posted 03/23/2008 11:06 pm
ohya.. besides 1314, i would..
like to buy 3344, its a life bet! =)
YAYYYYYYYYYY gd nite, slp tight!





