<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/18262589?origin\x3dhttp://kasandd.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>








DASAND

soulmate: damien


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting








Kasand Poh's Facebook profile


Served by BLOG2u


Click Friendster
Last modified on:










[ Copy this | Start New | Full Size ]





2:19 AM Tuesday, March 11, 2008

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME!


Afew ANNOUNCEMENTS:

Firstly: I thanks my parents & sis for the birthday $$$
Secondly: I thanks my dearest hubhub for the many presents & diamond ring soon to be!
Thirdly: I thanks NUFFNANG for the $$$, which so coincidently that my pay cheque arrived on 10th March, which is my birthday!
Fourth: I got $$$ from CDC for good progress award LOL!
Fifth: Black graffiti jackets already arrived after the long wait!
Sixth: New updated of bags, bra tapes, and womenly stuffs!
Seventh: I got countless of presents lying on my bed now heh!
Eighth: I bought 5 dresses eariler on at town with dear for my cruise trip!!!!
Ninth: Bought kitty mouse & webcam during IT Show 2008 hehehehehe!
Tenth: Awaiting for my IT's $$$ & sis's 21st birthday party on the following week after cruise trip!


So fruitful right? For my birthday itself, and trips, goodies and parties. Im so sorry that im not able to turn up for the ZOUK event today (11 March). Sighhh! However, i still hope wend & gangs who are gg, enjoy urself kay!


Ohya, i replied all birthday sms-es this year! YOYO! Cos i dont wanna be bad by receiving but not returning a "thankyou" ya. Sadly, my phone actually died on me when i wanna reply the last few smses. To those who smsed me but i didnt reply due to this particular lame reason, hereby to say "XIEXIE" :D


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


IM BACK WITH LONG HAIR. OMG. :D



I STILL CANT RESIST CHANGING MY LOOKS! HELPPPPPPPPPPPPP!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting HAHA SOME BIRTHDAY SPAMMING!
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Bought from IT show! $10 only leh~
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Bought all these today again! YUMM~

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

NUFFNANGGGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks nuffnang, upon receving this during my birthday is the most wonderful gift ever' online~ I dont think this is plan by them ba? But anything~ I love it thou it is just a $49.98 which short of 2cents haha, with another dollar donated to charity! How cute! But thanks man! :D

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting HEHEHEHEHEHEHE!

MY MOOOOOOLAHS ARRIVEDDDDDDDD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Charmanie is another girl whom i worked closely with. A girl who is rather 1yr younger than me, thinks almost like i do. Mostly about shopping la haha~ Common topic between girl to girl. We slacked and running abt in suntec is what we do during the 4 suffering days! Phew~

Met up with her shortly at orchard while she pass me my birthday present this afternoon together with dear, hehe! Omg i tell you, she looked so totally different the way she dress for IT show and shopping la omg! Im so shocked! She love vintages dress/accessories and crazy stuffs as i do! I found another new baby! HEHE! Meet her up real soon...


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Dearly came, was trying out with my new webcam at hm. Bought on the first day of IT show and soldout on the 2nd or 3rd day i think. Cos i actually went back to ask for another brand, sadly sold out. Heng ah, i bought eariler! Bcs this webcam is totally unlike the normal ones, with lotsa special effects, videos recording functions and flash lights! Worth the price then! Not ex!!! :D

My birthday dinner @ Crystal Jade! YUMMMMMMMMMMMM!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Dear, thanks for everything you had done for me all this while. I love you muacks muacks muacks muah~~~~~~~~~~~ Kiss you more when i see you again!


Haha, i was working for ASUS co right! So dear was there with me for the 4days, waited for me to knock off and fetch me home! Till the last day, he decided to buy either Asus or Fujitsu lap. After considering for hours, final conclusion: ASUS. So together with his parents and also my first time meeting them, i was so damn nervous. I keep going to the toilet haha with jacjac just to prepare myself well as to leave a gd impression. Half way thru, i saw dear walking towards me with his parents and naturally, i said "hello" uncle & auntie and continued my work etc...

LOL! I almost PEEEEEEEE!

No la, jk de! Ohya... laptop~ Dear bought ASUS! HEHE! :P So now, im can always webcam with him whenever his free from work le!!! So happy! I love you dear.

PARTY!
I had mosaic the add/hp number.
To friends who i had invited over to my place, you will receive this attached email from my sis very soon this week. Both of us, or either me alone is busy enough. I barely slp 8hrs per day lor, dark circles appearing sia. Damn stress haha... Gonna shop for my birthday present part2 again this week before cruise! :P

More emails to reply~

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Im only able to blog during midnight... love to keep myself occupied with many things. Its thrilling i guess.

Friendster birthday wishing:

zzzYunzzz
03/4/2008 10:01 pm
happy bday beauty=)


VInCEnT
03/7/2008 8:55 am
happy brithday tO uu!!!

VInCEnTT~VIN

Super
03/8/2008 12:06 am
happy birthday 2 u:)


Kasandamien(dear)
03/9/2008 10:42 pm
Welcome home after 4 days of tiring work! Phew can rest well le finally! I see my poor deardear working so hard, I heartpain =X


Kasandamien(dear)
03/9/2008 10:45 pm
Honey! I love you! Happy Birthday! What I wanna say is what I have said in the MMS heeX.. It holds true forever.. Shssh... =)Happy sweet 18 dearie!Anw go open your letterbox =P


MiSsy(my sis)
03/10/2008 12:34 am
HaPpy BirthDay to yOu!!ForEver 18!! (^_^)


BabbieLuvs-
03/10/2008 4:47 am
HAPPY SWEET 18 BIRTHDAE TO YOU! :DDhaas!meet up soon alrite!ooh i do miss you (: hees..may all ur wishes come true!and all the best in everythingy u do! xDtake cares*


joanne
03/10/2008 5:49 am
HEY GIRL~~~HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU..!!finally turned 18 years old..=D


Jielun24
03/10/2008 3:04 pm
happy birthdae to u !!!!!!!


MissShy(babygirl)
03/10/2008 7:47 pm
HAPPY BIRTHDAY! (:


YuElOng
03/10/2008 7:47 pm
Yay, just nice number 2000 testimonial. Happy Birthday to youHappy Birthday to youHappy Birthday to Ping HweeHappy Birthday to you18 years old liao, can finally watch M18 movies liao. Why your groups got Clubbing Paradise!? You are (were) underaged. =P

Okay, anyway, take care of yourself, your bf handsome leh, jealous sia =P See you soon ar!

WeiTeck
03/10/2008 8:59 pm
Happy birthday to ya ~Enjoy ur day gal =)


MinGYong
03/10/2008 10:03 pm
happy b'day jie jie =D


CrYsTaL
03/10/2008 11:29 pm
hey ya..Happy Birthday..! ^^


EroKi
03/10/2008 11:44 pm
KasanDamien!!!hap hap hap hap ppy bithday to YOU!!older by one eat old already ar!!Auntie!!lolxanyway hope that this year of yours will be a furitful and prosperous one =)tatas~~~choon~~~


GuoWei
03/11/2008 2:20 am
hey!!!HAPPY BIRTHDAY :)


Zzziippeerrr
Posted 03/11/2008 3:59 am
happy bd!

彦智 yanzhi
Posted 03/11/2008 4:24 am
HAPPY BIRTHDAY !!

yingying
Posted 03/11/2008 10:09 am
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, SWEET! :D


heyhey, THANKYOU SO MUCh. I know more to come...