<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/18262589?origin\x3dhttp://kasandd.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>








DASAND

soulmate: damien


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting








Kasand Poh's Facebook profile


Served by BLOG2u


Click Friendster
Last modified on:










[ Copy this | Start New | Full Size ]





4:58 PM Thursday, May 01, 2008

GV Moive Treats!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Dear bought this GV prepaid card for $75. It works like a prepaid card for unlimited movie treats. Compared to the usual charge, its cheaper by afew dollars during weekdays/weekends. So that we can continue enjoying cheaper rates during weekends also haha!

*Purchased with cc.



I really neglected my blog alot these days. As i mentioned before, im moving soon. Thus my sis's birthday party is the last garthering over at my place. I have been busy tagging along for viewing with my parents. *I really like houses at bukit timah :D but its still very far from NUS. I wish to stay nearer with dear, so that we can meet up almost everyday after his school! :D HAHA! And ohya, i need time to pack my stuffs and tons of my clothes ahyo.

So, i will be having like a clearance sales soon up on my lj. Things that are BN or used once or twice or considered still in a very good condition, i will sell it online at some flea website. So dont worry about the condition as yet. Will update very soon again.



KAY, BACK TO UPDATES!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Very slim hor.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting




YAY! Here comes my parcel again. Still waiting for my 7 other sprees items! :P :P
OHYA, BEFORE I FORGOT.


I will try to open, some ang mo spree sites kay, like forever21 should be in my first list. Cos i have tried spreeing with taiwan seller before, and its so hard to communicate with them cos my chinese reading really sucks! I find it wierd when i emailed them in english while they replied me back in chinese. DUNO???


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

BABYGIRL! YOU SEE THAT KEYCHAIN! I GOT IT TOO HAHAHAHAHAHA! -____-

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Recommended drinks: I dont really love drinking Hot/Iced Espresso like i do compared to last time. Doesnt really fit my taste now! Erm, Chocolate Cream Chip + Whipped Cream Topping $7.80 is the best among all other Frappuccino cos i love chewing on mini choc bites YAY :D