8:28 PM
Saturday, June 07, 2008
I had just place orders with EM website, getting the free sample makeup kit for FREE! All i need to do is to pay shipping fee of 6.40USD and you will get 5sample kit for free! Dear paid for me with his visa, bcos EM only accepts credit card and paypal only. I heard that their shipping is really fast by USPS (First Class Mail International Package) thus im im trying out buying thru their website but not a spree!
YAY IM SOOO HAPPY! I LOVE YOU DEAR!
Dear came sooooo early this morning at 8.30am! I made breakfast for him, yum yum. Afterwhich, we went off to get some of my daily neccessities for china trip! Bought 4pairs of monthly contact lens at one go, cotton padding, cotton balls for toner, 4 bottles of loreal makeup removal cream, and my brow kit at local drugstore' watson. Merely spent $30 and abv, and i got my free Mickey&Minnie water bottle for freeee!!! I have received afew free sample kits from bio essence as well! YAY!





