<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/18262589?origin\x3dhttp://kasandd.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>








DASAND

soulmate: damien


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting








Kasand Poh's Facebook profile


Served by BLOG2u


Click Friendster
Last modified on:










[ Copy this | Start New | Full Size ]





12:37 AM Thursday, September 04, 2008

From damien, in respone to your-fans's tag:


A hearty hello to "your-fans", I am the hubby of the owner of this blog and I am giving a piece of my mind here. Oops do you understand? In simple english, I am giving my opinion of your tag to my wife/dear.


Well you tagged my wife “are you a*?”, it kept me thinking and I can only conclude that a* stands for adorable, an adjective that fully and correctly describes my wife here. Do the rest of the audience agree? (applauses) “your-fans”, kindly do not use any short form because you are on a different frequency with the rest of us homo sapiens, thus we do not interpret you so well. And I would like to take this opportunity to comment that my dear here is indeed very pretty and glamourous. I love her so much.


By the way, I would like to remind you that you can be sued for defamation on account that you wrote “you look like those china aunties who hook up with ah pek” and we can claim damages from you. Please note that this is not a threat, in case you sue me for coersion. I am indeed indignant that you mentioned my dear in such a defamatory manner. In what does she fit your description? Or were you looking at your reflection in your computer monitor screen when you tagged her? Maybe you can offer to submit your photo and your real name? It would be an eye opener i guess. Moreover, not everyone is brave and has the real stuff to post their real name and pictures online or in public.


For your information too, I am not from China. However, there is some truth in that my ancestors would be from China. How clever of you to be able to infer that!! What about you? Do you know your genealogy? And from inference of your statement, you quoted me as ah pek, that may be defamatory too; two charges of defamatory can be brought to the civil court. =x Also, it is morally not right to stereotype China aunties etc. What is Singapore education coming to with these immoral values incalcated? HaiZ..


Lastly you mentioned my wife is seducing? Correct word is seductive by the way. First thing first, are you a guy or a girl? Because I am thinking that perhaps you are sexually disoriented and/or infatuated with seducing people. I am very particular with how my dear present herself in public and the way she dresses hence I am very sure she is not seductive in any way. Probably you made the wrong choice of words, appealing would be the most appropriate word. If you were referring to the eye make up, perhaps you might have never engaged in make up before. Majority of ladies make up that way and especially the beautiful few like my dear. Please integrate into society and check it out yourself. I would not like to waste my precious time on such common sensical stuff.


Regarding the “normal auntie or import from somewhere”, I am really afraid that we are on a different frequency; maybe we live in different worlds. What do you mean actually? Do not add on to queries of other readers as they read blogs to while away time and to note interesting stuff and not to solve and infer some riddles. Phew I did not know I had typed so much in response to your nonsensical tags. Be privileged though! I welcome your feedback =)







p/s: my dear did study law. *hugs him*